CUES Podcast celebrates its 100th episode with questions from listeners, answered by experts
MADISON, WI (September 15, 2020) — CUES Podcast is celebrating its 100th episode; tune in to hear experts respond to these questions, which were posed by listeners:
- Can we reopen by Thanksgiving?
- How can we reach young members?
- What will credit unions be like in 25 years?
“In late July, we asked listeners to call in with their questions, and we got some amazing queries,” said James Lenz, CUES’ Professional Development Manager and CUES Podcast founder and host. “We had such a good response, we’ve saved some of the questions to use in a future broadcast.”
Industry experts who were tapped to respond to the questions include:
- Keith Brannan, Chief Marketing Officer, Kasasa
- Mike Carter, EVP, Strategic Resource Management
- Jeff Fromm, President, FutureCast
- Steve Reider, President, Bancography
- Chris Skinner, independent commentator on financial markets and fintech expert, Finanser blog
- Ben Stangland, President/COO, Strum
- Steve Williams, Principal, Cornerstone Advisors
Since launching in 2016, CUES Podcast has featured a wide variety of industry leaders and cross-industry experts discussing their perspectives on credit union topics and trends.
“Over the years, we’ve explored topics like strategy, member experience, marketing, mentoring, innovation, governance and leadership. More recently we’ve focused on topics to help today’s leaders deal with current crises,” said Lenz.
Listen to the 100th episode here. For a list of all CUES Podcast episodes, visit CUmanagement.com/Podcasts. To find out more about CUES, visit cues.org.
CUES is the leading Talent Development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 28,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.
Connect with CUES at CUES.org and on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For daily insights on issues impacting credit unions visit CUmanagement.com.